I just received my 2nd order from this amazing company and wanted to share another Mountain Rose Herbs haul. If you want to know more of the pros and cons of purchasing from this company, check out my Mountain Rose Herbs blog post. I placed my first order not too long ago and couldn’t resist placing another!
There are so many products I want to purchase from Mountain Rose Herbs but to avoid breaking the bank, I’m buying a few products each month. For this order, I focused more on teas and body products, as well as a few miscellaneous items.
What I purchased from Mountain Rose Herbs
Here is my 2nd Mountain Rose Herbs haul:
- Ginger Root: I rarely ever have fresh ginger on hand, so I wanted to buy dried ginger root to use in tea and food recipes.
- Oatstraw: I’ve read Oatstraw is packed with vitamins and minerals and also helps with calming the body. For more detailed info from someone who is not an herbalism newbie, check out the blog post from Along the Meadow.
- Whole Elder Berries: I plan on using dried elder berries to make a more affordable elder berry syrup, which is great for the flu and cold season.
- Hibiscus Flowers: I love the color of hibiscus flowers and plan on using it for an iced hibiscus lemonade recipe.
- Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds: I like adding sprouts to my dogs meals to keep her from munching on potentially contaminated grasses. Sprouts are super easy to make!
- Bug-Off Stick: This bug repellant stick is easy to apply and perfect during the summer months. It smells like citronella, which I actually enjoy.
- Dog Paw Herbal Salve: As most of you know, my Pitbull has really bad allergies, so I wanted to buy this herbal salve to see if it offered her some relief. This is very similar to the salve I use from the Natural Dog Company.
- Terra Cotta Aroma Diffusers: These are so cute! I plan on putting some essential oils on them to use as a car air freshener. The only downside is these diffusers are tiny and cost $3.75 each.
- Herbal Lotion Bar: I wasn’t a big fan of this product. It’s not very practical and it’s hard to apply to the skin. This would be better suited as a hand lotion.
- Herbal Soap: I have yet to use this soap because I’m waiting to finish my other one, but OMG, it smells amazing!!!
- Tea Blends: I picked up the Mint, Peace, and Winter Spice tea blends from Mountain Rose herbs. The Winter Spice tea smells like Christmas and tastes like a melted churro without the sugar. So good!
- Tea Infuser: This reusable tea infuser is great if you don’t want to use disposable tea bags every time you make tea.
- Empty Container: Mountain Rose Herbs not only sells teas and body products, but they also sells containers so you can make you own concoctions. I ended up using this empty bottle to store my DIY body wash. I normally use glass bottles, but I don’t want glass breaking in the shower.
Pin It For Later
If you love Mountain Rose Herbs as much as I do, let me know what you normally buy from them. I’d love to hear what your go-to items are.
Leave a Reply