The Lintelek smart watch is an affordable fitness watch with multiple functions. My co-workers introduced me to this watch and I’m so glad they did! Read this review before going out and buying a smart watch that is way too expensive!
Why I wanted a smart watch
COVID, I blame you for my decreased workouts and increased appetite lol. You really are the reason why eating healthy and exercising were at the bottom of my priority list in 2020.
When everything shut down and there was nowhere to go, I found myself coming home from an already sedentary office job, only to sit down and relax even further. I was either watching a movie, reading a book, or cooking a great meal. All of these things were amazing and being the introverted person that I am, I felt right at home.
Unfortunately, this stuck-at-home situation led to me losing muscle, eating more, walking less, etc. When 2021 rolled around, I wanted to start getting more active during and after work. In order to track this goal of mine, I knew I needed a smart watch that could measure my physical activity.
I wanted this smart watch to show me the stats of my daily activity. To my horror, I couldn’t believe how little I was actually moving. Since I am more of a visual person, this watch really helped me put my goals into perspective.
SOME FEATURES OF THE LINTELEK SMART WATCH
- LCD Touch Screen: This 1.3 inch display screen makes it easy to see all the icons clearly. The images and icons are sharp and in high definition.
- Heart Rate Monitor: See your current heart rate, as well as your resting heart rate. This is handy information to know during a workout.
- Sleep Monitor: Track your sleep cycle to see how long you’re in deep or light sleep.
- Activity Tracker: Track how many steps you’ve taken in a day, as well as the estimated calories burned and distance traveled.
- Sedentary Reminder: You can set the watch to vibrate after a certain amount of time has elapsed without any activity. This is a gentle reminder to get up and move.
- Breathing Guidance: This is a great feature for those stressful moments when you tend to hold your breath. You can set the watch to engage in 1 or 2 minute breathing session; the watch will vibrate when it’s time for you to breath and exhale.
- Timer: I use this feature ALL THE TIME when I’m cooking or taking a break at work.
- Alarm Clock: You can set this through the VeryFitPro app.
- Text Message/Phone Call Alert: Read incoming texts and see incoming calls. You won’t, however, actually be able to respond.
- Music Controller: Enable your watch to play, stop, and skip songs on your phone from your watch.
PROS AND CONS OF THE LINTELEK SMART WATCH
- Affordable: This watch currently retails for $35 on Amazon; compared to other brands out there, this is a steal! The Apple watch costs anywhere from $200-$500 and the Fitbit ranges from $70-$200.
- User Friendly: This watch has basic functions that are easy to use. The touch screen means all you have to do is swipe and tap to activate each feature. The VeryFitPro app is also easy to use and navigate through.
- Battery life: The battery lasts about 5 days for me. I check my watch quite often throughout the day, so this is impressive. When your battery does finally die, it doesn’t take long to recharge it.
- Interchangeable Bands: Like most smart watches, the Lintelek has interchangeable bands that come in multiple colors.
- Comfortable to wear: The watch is not too big or small and fits comfortably on my wrist. The silicon wrist bands are flexible and lightweight.
- High Resolution Screen: The icons and LCD are backlit nicely so you can clearly see your watch, no matter the time of day.
- Lag Time: There is a slight lag between the time you lift your wrist and the screen actually appears. The lag is not terrible, but it is noticeable. I would have liked to see a faster response time.
- Scratches: I’ve had this watch for a few weeks, and I can already see visible scratches on the LCD screen. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen any screen protectors on Amazon that are compatible with the Lintelek smart watch. If you find any, please let me know!
- Uncomfortable to sleep in: I tried taking advantage of the sleep monitor feature of this watch but found it to be too uncomfortable to sleep with it on. Since I sleep on my side with my hands tucked by my face, the watch dug into my wrist and face.
For an additional cost, you can purchase different colored bands that are interchangeable with the Lintelek Smart Watch. I originally purchased the white band…BIG MISTAKE! Do not buy the white band. You will not be able to keep it clean.
Within a few hours of wearing the white band, I had dark smudges from the watch rubbing against my pants and sweater. I ended up having to buy additional bands on Amazon in different colors, which I’m kind of glad I did.
I ended up choosing the black and rose gold bands. Amazon currently sells a pack of 2 for $12, which is a great price. Having 2 bands is nice because you can switch them out depending on what you’re wearing. The purchase the interchangeable bands, click here.
PIN IT FOR LATER
Should you buy the Lintelek smart watch? In my honest opinion…YES! I genuinely like this watch and think it’s worth spending $35.
There are many great smart watches on the market that are fancy, as well as extremely expensive. If you’re a simple person like me and just want a basic smart watch that works well, the Lintelek is a great option.
To purchase the Lintelek smart watch from Amazon, click here.